One way to sharply distinguish yourself from your competition, as a luxury real estate marketing professional, is through a witty slogan that reflects your personality. The best slogans succinctly communicate the main benefits of your brand for your target market and trigger demand for your services. Terrific slogans also adhere to your memory.
One of the best ways to come up with a great slogan for your personal brand is to study the most famous slogans of all time. AdAge.com has named the top 10 slogans of the 20th Century.
TOP 10 SLOGANS OF THE 20th CENTURY
- Diamonds are forever (DeBeers)
- Just do it (Nike)
- The pause that refreshes (Coca-Cola)
- Tastes great, less filling (Miller Lite)
- We try harder (Avis)
- Good to the last drop (Maxwell House)
- Breakfast of champions (Wheaties)
- Does she ... or doesn't she? (Clairol)
- When it rains it pours (Morton Salt)
- Where's the beef? (Wendy's)
The following slogans were inducted into the Advertising Slogan Hall of Fame by AdSlogans.com. For fun, see if you can name the brand that goes with each of these slogans (see answers at the bottom):
- "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is."
- “Reach out and touch someone”
- "M'm! M'm! Good!"
- "The antidote for civilization."
- "Finger lickin' good."
- "Because I'm worth it."
- “Have it your way.”
- "The ultimate driving machine."
- "When you care enough to send the very best"
- "The Uncola."
1, Alka-Seltzer; 2. AT&T; 3. Campbell Soups; 4. Club Med; 5. KFC; L’Oreal; 6. Clairol; 7. Burger King; 8. BMW; 9. Hallmark;, 10. 7UP
- WATCH VIDEOS -
- JOIN THE LOL COMMUNTIY -
GET FLUENT. GET AFFLUENT!
Follow Us on Twitter: LuxuryMarketing