Luxury real estate marketing professionals frequently ask us the followy question. We hope this is of help to you as well.
How do I get started in marketing to this niche?
First, pick a niche:
- Castles, mansions & ultra-luxurious trophy estates
- Golf properties
- Eco luxury
- Ski properties
- Ocean waterfront properties
- Historical properties
- Downtown Condos & lofts
- Lakefront properties
- Luxury Investment Properties
- Identify the movers and shakers within the niche and find a way to meet them.
- Create a website that demonstrates that you are a specialist in this niche. Narrow the search criteria on the site so that is it easy to just search for properties within the niche.
- Provide extensive information about the niche, via blogging and articles
- Find out what is needed and wanted by asking home owners in this niche how you can help in the community or by offering some information or service apart from just selling homes (e.g., start an online community calendar and promote it to homeowners via postcards).
- Create your personal brand around your niche. Become synonymous with the niche (e.g., The Waterfront Properties Expert)
GET FLUENT. GET AFFLUENT!
COMMENTS? Please use form in left column.
This is part of our series on Luxury Real Estate Marketing and Real Estate Branding.