For luxury real estate marketing professionals, the easiest way to become the market leader is to select a niche within your marketplace and become the expert in that niche. A niche is a category or a sub-category in which you can specialize. The first step in niche marketing is selecting a niche.
What Are the Major Niches In the Luxury Real Estate Realm?
- Castles, mansions & ultra-luxurious trophy estates
- Golf properties
- Eco luxury
- Ski properties
- Ocean waterfront properties
- Historical properties
- Downtown Condos & lofts
- Lakefront properties
How Do I Select the Right Niche?
Here are five guidelines for selecting the right niche:
- Select a niche in which you are personally interested, ideally passionate about.
- Select a niche that no one is currently dominating or is not doing a very good job
- Select a niche that you can represent better than anyone else in your marketplace
- Select a niche where the properties are selling and the prices are substantial so that your commissions are significant
- Select a niche where you can easily identify the major opinion leaders, community leaders and also vendors who are also interested in acquiring these home owners (and buyers) as customers/clients.
GET FLUENT. GET AFFLUENT!
COMMENTS? Please use form in left column.